Nueva Creación De Dios
Application due date: October 15, 2021
$500 Scholarship 2021
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is October 15, 2021.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (evidence of most recent GPA or current enrollment verification etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
- Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by phone, email or mail by November 30, 2021.
- If you have any questions about the application, please contact us at: [email protected].
PURPOSE The Ofelia Neri Scholarship Fund was established in 2017. The mission of the non-profit includes promoting intellectual development. The scholarship is to provide financial assistance to individuals that are enrolled in any major; students in community colleges, colleges and universities. Nueva Creación de Dios targets students in psychology graduate programs; however, consideration is also given to graduates and undergraduate students in any major.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is based on academic performance, leadership, and participation in community involvement, including but not limited to parish, church, service or volunteer hours. Scholarships are awarded annually provided funds are available.
The Ofelia Neri Scholarship Award scholarship is awarded on the basis of a comprehensive process. Areas that are reviewed by the committee include, but are not limited to the following: Academic Accomplishments, Community Service, Personal Essay and Financial Need. Nueva Creacion De Dios pays scholarship funds directly to the recipient. Scholarships are awarded annually and may be renewable based on availability. Ofelia Neri Scholarship Award s are awarded without regard to religion, race, color, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation. Scholarships awarded are based upon the availability of funds and additional qualifying criteria.
- Applicants must be completing or have completed high school successfully with a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be accepted as part-time or full-time students at a college or university for the upcoming academic semester.
- Applicants must live in the United States and attend a college in the United States.
- Applicants must complete and submit a Scholarship Application by October 15, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Applicants are notified if awarded a scholarship by November 30, 2021.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
- Completed application form.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment at an academic school for post-secondary studies.
- Awards will be given by December 15, 2021.
- Applicant must provide their student ID and the correct mailing address.
- Award amounts will be distributed annually after all requirements are met.
Please email application and scanned required verification to [email protected] or submit application and verification to the following address:
Ofelia Neri Scholarship Award Program
611 Harding Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90022